Friday, July 23, 2010

Flagstaff-Friday

IMG_7769 IMG_7775 IMG_7781 IMG_7784 IMG_7786  IMG_7791

Hanging out at the park. It was a beautiful and cool day. It was cloudy all day and we got a few sprinkles of rain.

IMG_7800

Here was our set up of transportation to the park. It is a lot of work to haul around an extra 80 pounds on the bike. It makes you realize how many hills there are and my legs will probably feel it tomorrow. I was proud of myself because I filled up the bike tires myself. I had already fixed Nate’s bike chain earlier which required taking the training wheels off and then loosening the tire. Since I had the training wheels off, I had Nate try to ride his bike without them. Then Ellie wanted to ride her bike without training wheels. Maybe they will be willing to try again another day.

0 comments: