Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Teacher Appreciation Week

Nate has been so excited this week to appreciate his teacher.

Monday was to bring a poem/picture for the teacher. Nate made his teacher a card that said “I think you’re the best in the world.” and that “I love your smile.” He even attached some stickers for her.

Today was to bring a flower to the teacher. We went to the flower shop and Nate picked out two bright red roses. The flower shop lady was very patient and she let him pick the ribbons to tie the flowers together and write a card to attach to the flowers.

IMG_7166

Wednesday is bring chocolate to the teacher. Nate has a bag of chocolates and a card for the teacher. His card says “These are your chocolates.” and includes drawings of M&Ms and a chocolate cupcake.

1 comments:

Lynola said...

Awwwww. I love teacher appreciation week, and I'm sure Nate's teacher does too. It is fun to watch children so excited to do something nice for you. One of my girls kept saying "it's teacher 'preciation day" when she brought me a big red flower.